- The Bog christchurch
- Thursday 29th September
- From 2pm
We are sending 4 lucky people to see NZ take on Ireland in Chicago, one person from each of our four locations; Bealey’s Speight’s Ale House, The Ferry Ale House, The Bog Irish Bar Christchurch and The Bog Irish Bar Dunedin.
Every drink you purchase gives you one entry and every Steinlager product purchased gives you 2 entries.
Either fill out the entry form and place it in box or hold on to it to bid for your place in the final!
On the 29 September, 6, 13, 20, 27 October anytime from 5pm we will draw one name from the entry box, the person must be in the bar to become a finalist. Names will kept being drawn until a finalist is found.
Following the draw an auction will take place, you may use our Chicago dollars that you have saved up to bid for a finalist spot, auction dollars are transferable so wheel and deal away!
The winners of the auctions and the draws will become the 10 finalists from The Bog Irish Bar CHCH. The finalists will then compete against each other on the 27th of October to find our winner.
The prize winner receives return flights to Chicago (leaving on Thursday 3rd November returning Tuesday 8th November), 3 nights accommodation, transfers and a ticket to the All Blacks vs Ireland rugby match.
It is the responsibility of the winner to organise their passport and to ensure they are available for the dates of the trip.
Terms and conditions
1. By entering the competition each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
2. Failure to supply all requested personal information at the time of submitting an entry might result on the entry being invalid.
3. No responsibility will be taken for late, lost or incomplete entries. Entries will be deemed to be void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
4. By entering the competition winners agree to their names being published and to be photographed for publicity purposes.
5. The prize is non transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
6. Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, The Bog Christchurch and their employees are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prizes.
7. Employees of Bealey’s Speight’s Ale House, The Ferry Ale House, The Bog Irish Bar Christchurch and The Bog Irish Bar Dunedin and their immediate families are not eligible to enter this competition.
8. The decision of judges in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. All entries become the property of The Ferry Ale House’s Speight’s Ale House and may be used for promotional and marketing purposes.
Finalists and auctions will take place on the 29th September, 6,13,20,27 October anytime from 5pm.
You must be in the bar to win.
When your name is drawn you have 1 minute to make staff aware that you are here otherwise it will be redrawn.
There is one spot on the trip to be won at each of our bars, with a total of four winners.
The trip will be leaving Christchurch on leaving on Thursday 3rd November returning Tuesday 8th November and includes flights, 3 nights accommodation and transfers. Spending money, food and beverage is the responsibility of the winners.