- The Bog christchurch
- Friday 1st November
Win a Mitsubishi Triton!
The Model is a 2019
Mitsubishi Triton GLX-R 4WD
Purchase a drink during the Rugby World Cup group stages, and receive a raffle ticket!
At the end of each match we pick out 5 raffle tickets.
The 5 winners get the chance to predict the name of each team,
half time and full time score!
If you guess correctly – the truck is yours!
You must be in the bar for the duration of the game to win.
And have your prediction in before 7pm the night of The Rugby World Cup Final.
*See the Terms & Conditions Below
1. These Terms and Conditions relate to the Win a Mitsubishi Triton! Information on how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering the Promotion, you agree to be bound be these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to New Zealand residents only. Employees of The Oxford Group “the promoter”, we, us, our) and any agencies associated with the promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. Only entries complying with these Terms and Conditions are valid. The Bog Christchurch has the sole and final discretion to determine whether an entry is valid.
4. The promotion commences at 10.45pm Friday 20th September 2019 and closes at 7pm Saturday 2nd November or once 200 entries have been entered – the maximum number of entries eligible .
5. There can be only one Winner, If we have a tie between more than One contestants ,we will draw the name from a hat.
6. Each entry which is valid will be entered into the competition. To enter purchase a drink during the group stages, and receive a raffle ticket! At the end of each match we pick out 5 raffle tickets.
7. The 5 winners get the chance to predict the name of each team,
half time and full time score! You must have been in the pub for the duration of the game to win.
8. The winner agrees to be available for reasonable promotional and publicity purposes.
9. Entries submitted by or through fraud or other illegal activity and entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions are invalid.
10. The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost, damaged, misdirected, late or illegible entries, incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion or defect.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity if any entry. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or attempting to act in a fraudulent or otherwise dishonest manner.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another prize of similar value without prior notice and all prizes are non-transferrable or exchangeable for cash. The Promoter shall not be liable if, for any reason outside its control, any prize or part of any prize becomes unavailable.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to vary for any reason and without notice any of these Terms and Conditions or the terms of entry applying to the Promotion or to modify, terminate, suspend or reschedule the Promotion.
14. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies shall not be liable to any person in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) for any losses or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this Promotion, the prize or using any prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not liable for any tax implication that may arise as a result of winning any prize.
15. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of New Zealand courts. Referenced to time and date in these Terms and Conditions are references to New Zealand times and dates.