- The Bog dunedin
- Tuesday 4th August
We have your chance to drive away in a brand new Mitsubishi Triton!
Every pint you buy from the 27th July will mean you are a step closer to winning this awesome truck thanks to Mitsubishi Christchurch. Collect 5 stamps (1 stamp per pint purchased) then take a guess at what the half and full time score is for the All Blacks vs Australia Bledisloe Cup match on the 8th August at 10.05pm, if you guess correctly – the truck is yours!
You must be in the bar for the duration of the game to win.
*See the Terms & Conditions Below
- These Terms and Conditions relate to the Win A Truck promotion. Information on how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering the Promotion, you agree to be bound be these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to New Zealand residents only. Employees of The Bog Dunedin LTD (The Bog Dunedin – “the promoter”, we, us, our) and any agencies associated with the promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- Only entries complying with these Terms and Conditions are valid. The Bog Dunedin has the sole and final discretion to determine whether an entry is valid.
- The promotion commences at 8.00am Monday 27th July 2015 and closes at 8.30pm on 8th August 2015 or once 250 entries have been entered – the maximum number of entries eligible .
- Each entry which is valid will be entered into the competition. To enter you must collect 5 stamps The Bog Dunedin during the specified dates.
- You must guess the correct score at 1/2 and full time for New Zealand and Australia – you must have been in the pub for the duration of the game to win.
- The winner agrees to be available for reasonable promotional and publicity purposes.
- Entries submitted by or through fraud or other illegal activity and entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions are invalid.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost, damaged, misdirected, late or illegible entries, incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion or defect.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity if any entry. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or attempting to act in a fraudulent or otherwise dishonest manner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another prize of similar value without prior notice and all prizes are non-transferrable or exchangeable for cash. The Promoter shall not be liable if, for any reason outside its control, any prize or part of any prize becomes unavailable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary for any reason and without notice any of these Terms and Conditions or the terms of entry applying to the Promotion or to modify, terminate, suspend or reschedule the Promotion.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies shall not be liable to any person in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) for any losses or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this Promotion, the prize or using any prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not liable for any tax implication that may arise as a result of winning any prize.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of New Zealand courts. Referenced to time and date in these Terms and Conditions are references to New Zealand times and dates.