Covid Safety Measures
While we’re excited to be open again, our number one commitment remains the welfare of our community and our team as we navigate this pandemic together.
We’ve put in place measures designed to ensure the safety of our employees and our guests alike.
Our new business as usual
In line with Government direction, we are now taking contact details from all guests entering the restaurant for track and trace purposes.
Here’s what we’re doing in the venue:
- We’ve carried out a full risk assessment
- Adapted shift patterns to allow our teams to return to work safely.
- New seating arrangement in line with Government social distancing rules.
- A professional deep clean every night.
- All tables and chairs are fully cleaned after each seating.
- All menus and condiments are cleaned prior to use.
- A dedicated employee committed to ensuring all health and safety is to the highest standard.
And here’s how you can help:
- Please wear a mask when arriving and departing our venues and while using the bathrooms
Some queuing is inevitable, and your patience is appreciated. We’ll have someone to greet you as you arrive and look after you while you wait.
- We kindly ask you to cancel your reservation if you are showing any cold/flu/covid symptoms. Please re-book with us once self-isolation has taken place.
- Observe social distancing at all times.
- Menus will be disinfected but you can view the menu online with your smartphone.
- Hand sanitisers are available on arrival, and throughout our venue.
- It is the responsibility of guests to ensure they are adhering to the Government guidelines
- Thank you for your support and commitment to working together to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Please remember your health and safety is absolutely paramount to us.